Terms & Conditions
KronoSHOP e-Store Sales, Delivery and Payment General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Information about KronoSHOP and Important Contacts
• Trade name: KronoSHOP EOOD ("КроноШОП" ЕООД)
• UIC: 2027144337
• VAT ID: BG2027144337
• Registered address: Bulgaria, Burgas, Severozapadna promishlena zona
• Business address: Bulgaria, Ravno pole 2129, Elin Pelin Municipality, Verila 1 Storage Base
• For communication: Bulgaria, Burgas, Industrial Zone North-West, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 00359 56 805 210 – available from 08.30 AM to 15.30 PM CET, Monday to Friday.
• Website: www.krono-shop.com
• Users may contact KronoSHOP e-Store support employees via the communication channels listed above during these working hours: from 08.30 AM to 15.30 PM CET, Monday to Friday.
§ 2 Scope
1. These General Terms and Conditions shall govern the relationship between KronoSHOP EOOD ("КроноШОП" ЕООД), UIC: 2027144337, hereinafter referred to as "KronoSHOP", on the one hand, and the individuals using the website and e-Store located at www.krono-shop.com, hereinafter referred to as "User/s", on the other hand.
2. Any KronoSHOP remote online purchase contracts shall be exclusively governed by these KronoSHOP e-Store Sales, Delivery and Payment General Terms and Conditions.
3. These General Terms and Conditions are binding for all persons using the website and/or signing up at: www.krono-shop.com. By using the website, the Users are bound to comply with these General Terms and Conditions.
§ 3 Offers and Entering Contracts
4. KronoSHOP shall provide goods to the Users remotely and available at a charge using the website and the e-Store following an explicit request by the User.
5. KronoSHOP reserves the right to unilaterally make changes to the goods offered on the website, as well as their parameters and specifications. KronoSHOP may alter the information posted on the website without prior notice to the User. The KronoSHOP offers are non-binding regarding pricing and delivery deadlines.
6. When the User places an order, it is considered a binding offer for the buyer. The User's order shall be considered an e-Store purchase offer. The email confirming that the order has been received shall not be considered the final acceptance of the order by KronoSHOP. As a seller, KronoSHOP may accept this offer by sending a notice to the buyer, stating that the goods are ready for despatch. This is considered the final order confirmation by KronoSHOP.
7. The remote purchase contract is considered executed from the moment the User receives an email by KronoSHOP, notifying the User that the ordered goods are ready for despatch.
8. KronoSHOP may, at any time prior to the contract's execution, refuse to deliver the goods ordered. The User shall be reimbursed with the full order amount as specified in §7 and in accordance with the return policy set forth in these General Terms and Conditions.
§ 4 Placing an Order
9. Placing an order and executing a remote purchase contract from the KronoSHOP e-Store may be done by any person over the age of 18 using the website. Orders may be placed both by registered and unregistered users.
10. The User agrees and declares that they will provide correct, accurate, current and complete information when filling out their details in the process of placing an order.
11. Should the User provide incorrect, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete information in the process of placing an order, KronoSHOP may:
- ask the User to correct and/or add to the information to make it respectively correct, accurate, current, or complete; or
- refuse delivering the ordered goods to the User.
KronoSHOP shall not be held liable for incorrect and/or incomplete orders resulting from the details provided by the User. KronoSHOP shall not be held liable for undelivered orders or other unfulfilled obligations resulting from incorrect, inaccurate, outdated and/or incomplete details, and any possible re-sending of these goods shall be at the expense of the User.
12. The User may order any goods listed on the website. When placing an order, the User may select the type and quantity of the goods.
13. There may be limitations to the quantity of goods when purchasing large quantities.
14. KronoSHOP shall provide information on the goods offered at the e-Store, including the item's basic specifications, price and transport costs, and any additional information aimed at supporting the User in making an informed choice during their purchase. KronoSHOP shall not be held liable for inaccuracies in the item description that are not related to its basic specifications, and does not claim that the additional information is comprehensive. All statutorily required information applicable to any product offered in the e-Store, as well as any additional information is available on the website. In compliance with the green policy adopted by KronoSHOP it is available online and will not be additionally attached to the goods upon delivery.
§ 5 Prices and Payment Terms
15. The User explicitly declares that they have familiarized themselves with the provision stating that any e-Store and website order incurs a payment obligation for the User. The prices are listed in EUR and are final, and shall not include VAT, and exclude any custom duties and taxes associated with transporting and delivering the order to the User's designated address. The delivery cost is calculated separately and is not included in the specific item price listed in the e-Store.
16. KronoSHOP may change the prices listed on the website at its own discretion, at any time and with no obligation for providing prior notice to the Users. The User shall be obliged to pay the price listed on the website at the time of placing the order, regardless of whether it is higher or lower than the updated price. This information is an integral part to the contract and may only be amended with the Parties' mutual agreement as provisioned in § 5, it. 17 of the General Terms and Conditions.
17. An exception to the above may be allowed in cases where between the order placement by the User and the contract's execution there has been a significant change in the prices of the raw materials, regular expenses, or any other economic circumstances that have a detrimental impact on pricing for KronoSHOP. Then, the latter may update the prices to reflect any such changes. In that case, the User may agree to pay the updated price or cancel the order and receive a full reimbursement as set forth in §7 and in accordance with the return policy in these General Terms and Conditions.
18. The payment for the goods shall be finalized upon placing the order by the User via debit and/or credit card, PayPal, Google pay, Apple pay, Bancontact, Giropay, iDeal or by wire transfer. All payments shall be in EUR.
19. KronoSHOP shall not be held responsible for any expenses related to fees, commissions or any other additional payment made by the User or their processing bank in relation to the transaction itself, or for any currency exchange. The same applies for transactions by KronoSHOP to the User, regardless of whether they are related to any reimbursement or for any other reason.
20. When choosing the debit and/or credit card payment option, they may use Visa, Visa-Electron, Maestro, and MasterCard. The V-Pay, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club options are not accepted, and this list is not exhaustive.
21. When choosing the wire transfer payment option, the Reason for Transfer field should include the order number. If no payment arrives at the KronoSHOP bank account within five working days from the User's receipt of the order confirmation notification email, the order is considered to be automatically canceled. KronoSHOP holds no obligation or responsibility for any such orders.
22. The Users agree that the delivery shall be documented via e-invoice issued by KronoSHOP. Issuing e-invoices complies with the green policy adopted by KronoSHOP. The invoice for the ordered goods shall be sent to the email address provided by the User at the time of placing the order.
23. The Users may cancel their order without listing a reason until 11:59 PM CET on the same day that the order has been placed. The notice shall be sent using the features available in the user account for registered Users; for unregistered Users, it shall be sent using a button in the email received confirming order placement. Any costs will be reimbursed as provided in §7 and in accordance with the return policy listed in these General Terms and Conditions.
After this deadline, the order is considered to be automatically confirmed by the User. KronoSHOP reserves the right to refuse reimbursement for delivery costs, if any.
24. The Users understand and agree that certain goods may not be available at the time of the order. If KronoSHOP is unable to fulfil the order due to being out of stock or having insufficient inventory, KronoSHOP shall notify the User using the contact phone number provided by the User or by sending an email to the email address provided by the User. If the User does not agree to the updated delivery deadline, KronoSHOP shall reimburse the User for the cost of the ordered goods.
§ 6 Delivery and Delivery Deadlines
25.1. Deliveries are made to the countries listed in delivery section, to an address chosen by the User. If the countrie is outside EU, customs duty and taxes must be paid by the customer if any. A signature will be required on delivery following identitiy verification.
25.2. KronoSHOP shall not be held liable for undelivered orders or other unfulfilled obligations resulting from incorrect, inaccurate, outdated and/or incomplete details, and any possible re-sending of these goods shall be at the expense of the User.
25.3. If, after two visits to the address listed by the User, the courier has not been able to complete the delivery and/or contact the User at the phone number listed by the User, the remote sales contract shall be automatically terminated, and KronoSHOP shall be free of its obligation to deliver the ordered goods. In case of such remote sales contract termination, KronoSHOP shall reimburse the User for the paid amount, excluding transportation costs for the delivery.
26. The delivery address specified by the User must be accessible by asphalt or paved road, and the delivery is made to the place closest to the specified delivery address, which (at the discretion of vehicle driver) allows unimpeded and safe parking and unloading.
27. The delivery shall be performed by a third-party delivery service provider. The delivery price is not included in the price of the goods. The transport and delivery cots depend on the weight and volume of the ordered items and the delivery country and area. The delivery provider's pricelist shall apply.
27.1. Weight of the items listed on the website is indicative and has no binding force.
28. The delivery time may varies from 2 to 15 working days based on delivery country and area. Please note that our couriers operate on working days, therefore public and bank holidays are not considered to be a working day. For countries outside EU transit time shown above is to customshouse.
29. The estimated delivery dates shall be provided upon the order's confirmation and in the email by KronoSHOP notifying the User that the ordered goods are ready for despatch. The estimated delivery dates will be observed, if possible. When the order arrives at the delivery company's main storage facility, the User will receive a notification for the expected delivery date. Alternatively, KronoSHOP may provide a tracking number to the User which they can use to track the progress of their shipment handled by the delivery provider. KronoSHOP shall not be held liable for any delays if the order is not delivered within the specified deadline due to circumstances out of its control or depending on third parties.
30. KronoSHOP shall be free of any liability for the duration of any circumstances out of its control that prevent KronoSHOP from fulfilling the relevant obligation (Force Majeure), including, but not limited to: inability to procure raw materials and transportation; fires, earthquakes, droughts, tidal waves and floods; war and wartime action (whether official or unofficial), invasion, acts performed by an outside enemy, military conscription, requisitioning or embargo; uprisings, revolutions, coups, military dictatorships, usurpation of power or civil war; any threat related to or arising from radioactivity, toxicity, epidemics, explosions or any other hazardous threat or event; riots, tumults, roadblocks, strikes, intentional delays, lockouts or any kind of production disturbances, and any other event or phenomenon, which, even if not mentioned herein, has been unforeseeable and out of the control of KronoSHOP, or if it has been foreseeable, it has been inevitable. The agreed delivery deadlines shall be extended by the duration of the Force Majeure effect. The User may not cancel any deliveries due to delays caused by Force Majeure.
31. KronoSHOP may perform partial delivery after receiving the User's consent.
32. If the User has provided a written statement outlining an agreement to ship to an address belonging to a third party with no contractual relationship with KronoSHOP, the receipt of the goods by the designated third party shall be considered duly completing the delivery. In addition to that, a third party shall be any person who has not placed the order but accepts the goods upon delivery on the delivery address designated by the User. In any case, however, a signature will be required on delivery following identitiy verification.
33. Upon receiving the shipment and accepting the goods, the User must ensure that all items have been delivered and that there is no visible damage or flaw to the packaging of the goods (cartons or packs). Any refunds related to incorrect delivery or deviations in the delivery quantity which may be detected via simply inspecting the packaging and the goods' outward appearance, shall be performed upon accepting the goods in the presence of the courier.
33.1. If upon receipt the delivery's contents are found to be damaged, and in case of shipments with damaged packaging where there are grounds to suspect tampering with the contents of the delivered shipment not upon accepting the shipment by the recipient, a Statement of Findings shall be drafted in two identical copies, then signed by both the courier and the shipment's recipient, i.e. the User.
If the cartons/packs are damaged or contain defects, the User may:
- refuse the delivery and sign the documents by marking "refused due to damage".
- fully/partially accept the delivery, then notify the courier and sign the documents by marking "damaged".
In any case, the User shall inform KronoSHOP via email sent to email@example.com in order to report the manner and nature of the problem and if possible, enclose a copy of the Statement of Findings drafted between the User and the courier.
33.2. In case of failure to follow the procedure above (including lack of a filled Statement of Findings and/or failure to notify under item 33.1., etc.), the transportation costs in both directions shall be borne by the User.
33.3. Upon refusal to accept the delivery for no objective reason, as listed in it. 31, the transit costs in both directions shall be borne by the User.
34.1. Upon receiving the goods by the User, the risk of accidental perishing of the goods shall be transferred to the User.
34.2. In any other case, the risk of accidental perishing of the goods shall be transferred to the User, resp. buyer, upon transferring the goods to the person tasked with transit, or upon leaving the KronoSHOP storage facilities for dispatching.
§ 7 Cancelling a Remote Sales Contract on Grounds of Article 9. Right of withdrawal of DIRECTIVE 2011/83/EUOF THE EUROPEAN PARLAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL OF 25 October 2011 on consumer rights (Directive 2011/83/EU)
35. The consumer, in their capacity as such, may cancel the remote sales contract and request a return of the goods ordered and purchased by them within the legally provided grace period of 14 (fourteen) calendar days. This period is calculated as follows: from the date the goods have been received by the User or by a third party that is not the consumer and has been assigned by the consumer, or if the consumer has ordered multiple items within the same order and those items are delivered separately, from the date the last item has been received by the consumer or the third party that is not the consumer or the courier.
36. Returns are performed under the following conditions:
- The consumer shall notify KronoSHOP in advance via email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating that on grounds of Art. 9 of Directive 2011/83/EU, they are refusing the remote sales contract.
KronoSHOP shall confirm receipt of this notice via email;
- The goods have not been processed or re-processed, or with an altered appearance (e.g. assembled, installed or cut).
37. In order to exercise their right under Art. 9 of Directive 2011/83/EU, the consumer may optionally use the order cancellation form provided by KronoSHOP and available at: ……... As defined in the Art. 9 of Directive 2011/83/EU, the consumer shall clearly state their decision to cancel the contract. KronoSHOP shall immediately send an email confirmation that the cancellation has been received.
38. The consumer shall return the goods back to KronoSHOP without any undue delay and in any case no later than 14 (fourteen) days of the date of the notification for cancelling the remote sales contract.
38.1. After receiving information that the consumer wishes to exercise his right under Art. 9 of Directive 2011/83/EU, KronoSHOP will contact them in order to assist in organizing the return of the goods. In this case only, the special prices agreed by KronoSHOP with the partner courier shall apply.
39. Any costs related to transit or other expenses (including additional services requested by the consumer) related to returning the goods shall be exclusively borne by the consumer. The consumer agrees these costs to be deducted from the amount, which is to be reimbursed. Until the goods have been transferred back by the User to KronoSHOP, the risk of accidental perishing or any damages shall be exclusively borne by the consumer.
40. In case of damaged packaging, compromised integrity of the protective stickers or other marking by fault of the consumer, KronoSHOP reserves the right not to reimburse the full amount. The consumer shall be responsible for the reduced value of the goods caused by trying out the goods in manner that differs from what is usually necessary to determine their nature, specification and proper functioning.
41. KronoSHOP shall reimburse the consumer for the costs, excluding the costs incurred by the initial delivery, with no undue delay and no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date of being notified of the consumer's decision. KronoSHOP shall provide reimbursement via the payment method used for the initial transaction.
KronoSHOP is not obliged to reimburse any additional delivery costs.
§ 8 Guarantee; prescription deadlines
42. In accordance with Art. 10 and the subsequent articles of Directive (EU) 2019/771 of the European Parlament and of the Council of 20 May 2019on certain aspects concerning contracts of the sale of goods (Directive (EU) 2019/771, the goods have a legal guarantee for a period of 2 (two) years from the date of purchase to comply with the sales contract, meaning that KronoSHOP shall be held liable if the goods do not comply in any way with the sales contract upon the delivery of the goods and for up to two years after their delivery, even if KronoSHOP wasn't aware of the non-compliance. The User may make a claim about a product within two months after ascertaining the non-conformity with what has been agreed. Complaints in respect of services may be addressed withinfourteen days after detection of non-conformity of the service with what has beed agreed.
43. Insignificant deviations in shape and format do shall not constitute non-compliance with the sales contract if those deviations have been listed in the relevant quality guidelines and known to the User. The User may not claim contract dissolution if the non-compliance of the user goods with the contract is insignificant.
44. When the flawed goods have been duly refunded and returned in accordance with item 42 above, the User may choose between repair and replacement – meaning that KronoSHOP could subsequently fulfil its obligations by removing the flaw or by delivering goods that have no flaws, except when this is not possible and the compensation option selected by the User is disproportionate to the other option. In such case, the proportionality rules apply, as defined in Art. 13 of the Directive (EU) 2019/771.
45. Making the user goods compliant under the sales contract should be performed within 1 (one) month of the User's refund claim.
46. The User's right of warranty claim is lost if the delivered goods have been altered, re-processed, stored or used incorrectly. Prior to processing or re-processing of the delivered goods, the User must inspect them for fitness for their intended use, even if they have been previously provided with samples of these goods.
47. KronoSHOP shall not be held liable for any deterioration of the goods when used outside the EU, unless KronoSHOP has guaranteed the fitness of the materials under such conditions.
48. Outside the statutory warranty, KronoSHOP may at any time change the commercial warranty terms, which goods are eligible for warranty, or cease providing commercial warranty altogether. Commercial warranties shall apply on the condition that the products' instructions for use have been followed. The warranties do not apply for items that have been incorrectly stored or installed, used not as intended, cleaned incorrectly or using the incorrect agents. The warranties do not cover normal wear and tear and damage which has occurred as a result of impact or from other external sources. The warranties do not apply if the items have been used in an outdoor environment, in a humid environment or not in a home environment (unless otherwise specified).
49. The consumables and accessories offered by KronoSHOP are not subject to warranty hereunder.
50. The provisions above regulate KronoSHOP's warranty obligations exclusively and comprehensively, with the exception of any applicable conflicting contractual or compulsory legal provisions.
§ 9 User Account Registration
51. Using the website does not require creating a user account. In view of the voluntary nature of such registration, orders may be placed with or without registering.
52. The User signs up for an account by filling out a registration form. The required fields are marked with an asterisk. The User agrees and declares that they will provide correct, accurate, current and complete information when filling out the registration form. By registering, the User volunteers their personal data, as required by the registration form. KronoSHOP may change the amount of personal information required for registering for the website at any time, subject to the applicable law. If there is a change to some of the registration form information, the User must update the relevant sections in their user account. KronoSHOP shall not be held liable in any way if the User fails to perform their obligation related to the above.
53. The User is solely responsible for protecting their email address and password, and for any actions taken by third parties using their email address and password.
54. The user account provides the User with the ability to review and edit the data entered upon registration at any time, and also provides full access to all their orders, an option to cancel orders, and opt out of information messages, promotional offers, leaflets, newsletters, etc.
55. By creating a user account, the User agrees to receive an information newsletter on their email address and also explicitly agrees and accepts these General Terms and Conditions.
56. The user account, resp. registration, can be canceled at any time at the User's request.
§ 10 Limitations of Liability; Disclaimer
57. Even though KronoSHOP takes maximum reasonable care to ensure that the website's content is correct and up-to-date, KronoSHOP cannot guarantee its correctness.
58. The website may become unavailable from time to time due to maintenance or hardware failure, or for various other reasons.
59. KronoSHOP shall not be held liable for any delays, interruptions, errors, defects, omissions or deletions related to failures in the communication lines, operation or transmission, alteration or theft, destruction or unauthorized access to user communications.
60. KronoSHOP shall not be held liable for any technical or non-technical failures or other issues related to hosting services, computer systems, servers or providers, telephone networks or services, desktop and mobile equipment, software, or players due to technical issues or internet traffic jams, or related to the website, including damage or failure of a computer, mobile phone, or other hardware or software belonging to the User or another person, related to or arising from the use or downloading of content related to the network and/or the website.
61. The website may contain links to third-party websites or resources that may be obvious or not, and software, text, graphics, articles, pictures, designs, audio, video, music, information, software applications, plugins, and other third-party content. KronoSHOP does not own and does not control and shall not be held liable for the contents or the performance of any third-party content listed or linked on this website.
62. The compulsory legal liability for product defects remains in effect. Any exclusion or limitation of KronoSHOP's liability shall also apply regarding the personal liability of KronoSHOP's employees, workers, collaborators, representatives, and assistants.
§ 11 Applicable Law; Competent Jurisdiction
63. For any matters not settled in these General Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the Bulgarian law shall apply.
64. In case of a dispute between the Parties, they shall make an effort to amicably settle the dispute out of court. If the Parties cannot reach an agreement on any dispute arising from or related to these General Terms and Conditions or their interpretation, validity, enforcement or termination, and any dispute related to correcting any omissions or adapting omissions to newly-emerged circumstances, shall be settled by the competent courts in Bulgaria.
§ 12 Final Provisions
65. The Parties state that in view of properly entering into an agreement and the related documents thereto, communication in that regard and performing any contractual obligations thereunder requires providing documents that contain personal information. In accordance with the requirements set forth in Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation), each Party hereby declares that they shall handle personal information in same lawful and transparent for the Data Subjects manner, and that they will comply with the applicable law related to protecting personal information.
66. Should any part of these General Terms and Conditions be found to be void or unenforceable, it shall not affect the validity of any other provision of these General Terms and Conditions. The contracting Parties shall attempt in good will to negotiate the replacement of the part of these General Terms and Conditions that has been found void or unenforceable. If the Parties fail to agree on a replacement provision, it shall not affect the validity of the rest of these General Terms and Conditions. The same applies for any omissions.
67. Reproducing text, images and information on the website is done in accordance with the Copyright Act and its related policies and acts that govern such relationships.
68. Any change or deviation from the provisions above requires a written validity form. This also applies about the written form provision itself.
69. In case of any inconsistence between these General Terms and Conditions and a separate agreement, the separate agreement shall have priority.
70. These General Terms and Conditions have been executed in English.
71. These General Terms and Conditions come into effect on 01.11.2022 and shall apply for any remote contracts enacted through the website and the e-Store to which KronoSHOP is party. These General Terms and Conditions may be amended by KronoSHOP following due notification by the latter to all registered website Users.
72. The most current formulation of these General Terms and Conditions is available on the KronoSHOP e-Store webpage: www.krono-shop.com